H2R Speak Addon Installer
The H2R_Speak_Addon_installer will assist adding the H2R_Speak addon to NVDA. After the Installer has been downloaded,
run it and follow its instructions. The Installer will add two files to your desktop; H2R_Speak.nvda-addon (the NVDA addon code),
and H2R_Speak Voice Manager (which will allow you to add Indic voices to the addon).
Be sure to agree with the Licence Agreement and check the "Create a desktop shortcut" box.
After installing, do the following:
Install the H2R Speak NVDA Addon
- Start NVDA
- Find H2R_Speak.nvda-addon on the Desktop
- Double click on H2R_Speak.nvda-addon and a dialog box will popup
- Answer all required questions
- NVDA will ask you to restart NVDA, click on Yes.
You can also install the addon by going to tools->Manage add-ons in NVDA.
NOTE: Once the H2R_Speak.nvda-addon has been added to NVDA, it can be deleted from the Desktop.
Install at least on Indic Language voice
- Run the H2R_Speak Voice Manager (found on your desktop. The Voice Manager
will show you which voices are already installed on you machine.
- You my install or uninstall voices by checking the box next to the voice you
want to install or uninstall.